Championed as an eco-friendly bike, Dahon Speed P8 is suitable for long journeys because of its amazing characteristics and road capabilities. It is crafted with top notch technique and latest designs to meet consumer demands successfully. Available in two color combinations of red with black and white with black, this bike looks simply gorgeous and stunning.
Performance and Reviews
Dahon Speed P8 guarantees high performance with its well adaptable features. Its tire base is positioned low and therefore allows fast and easy manoeuvring even in corners. Its wheel size is 20 inches and the tires are suitable for riding in every terrain like swamp, woods and tarmac. Hence, they rarely get flat and punched. Its alloy brakes and folding pedals help in smooth handling of the bike.
The bike seat is comfy and allows adjustment according to individual heights. This bike provides a safe and faster riding experience because of its riding handle that is specially designed to suit well. Speed P8 Bicycle is made with latest geometrical pattern and design, advanced K-series frame material and newest technology, thus ensuring control and providing stability.
Folding dimensions of this bike are 11.8*30.3*25.2 inches and thus can be easily stored in compact places. It has a weight of 11.9 kg and supports rider weight up to 105 kg. The folding bike adjusts for riders whose height varies from 142 inches to 193 inches. Its adjustable handle post is made with forged alloy and V-Clamp technology whereas its fork is made of Dalloy aluminium and Fusion technology.
- Color: Red (Fire), White (Frost)
- Speeds: 8
- Weight: 27.0 lbs (12.3 kg)
- Folded Dimensions: 12.60″ x 32.28″ x 26.38″ (32 x 82 x 67 cm)
- Frame: K-Series superlite 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: Dalloy Aluminum with integrated crown
- Tires: Streetpac 20″ x 1.75″
- Rims: 20″ aluminum double wall
- Handlepost: adjustable forged alloy Radius Telescope
- Handlebar: 6061 Double Butted Aluminum flat bar
- Front Hub: 74 mm compact alloy 20 hole
- Rear Hub: Sealed bearing aluminum FreeHub, 28 Hole
- Chain: KMC Z82
- Brakes: Winzip 110 mm V-Brakes
- Seatpost: DAHON Custom 6061 Aluminum
- Kickstand: Alloy
- Pedals: Foldable
Assembling of this durable bike takes very few seconds but it is a bit heavy compared to other folding bikes. Marketed as a durable and a comfortable bike it has managed to provide its buyers with value for money.
Dahon Speed P8 folding bikes are no doubt quite useful as they provide the following benefits
- Best for long journeys
- Modern design
- Advanced steel material for its sturdy frame
- Suitable for riding everywhere
Some negative points related to this product are as follows-
- Its price range is comparatively higher and thus does not suit every pocket
- Bike is not a lightweight but a bit heavy