Dahon speed Uno is a viable option for people who are interested in commuter bikes. The flexibility of healthy riding and its excellent features has made it a best seller amongst urban bike enthusiasts. Available in color scheme Shadow with a combination of black matte paint provides it with a distinctive look. It is a good and sound investment as it guarantees safe and secure riding.
Performance and Review
Dahon Speed Uno has 20 inch wheels that are perfect for long time riding as it provides quick acceleration and effortless handling. Folding bike is held together in a compact shape by a magnetic-latching system that takes less than fifteen seconds in folding and unfolding. The bike is able to stand free on its own after unfolding because of its unusual tripod stand look and shape. Its folding dimensions are 11.7*30*25 inches and thus require minimum storage space.
This folding bike weighs only 10.9 kg and sits a rider up to 230 pounds. It is easy to carry everywhere as it is a lightweight machine and in addition it maximizes the riding speed. The bike allows seat adjustment for people of heights varying from 4’8 inches to 6’4 inches. Its features include coaster brakes, an integrated aluminium kick-stand, one-speed design, K-Series frame, integrated fork made with fusion technology, non-slip pedals, a bottom bracket and hand polished aluminium cranks.
- Single Speed
- Color: Shadow
- Folding size: 11.7″ x 30″ x 25″
- Weight: 24.2 pounds
- Folding time is less than 15 seconds
- Gear inches: 64
- Frame: K series, SuperLite 4130 chromoly with custom-drawn double-butted Sonus tubing, forged lattice hinge, patented ViseGrip technology.
- Front hub: Dahon Mini
- Rear hub: single speed, Shimano coaster
- Rims: Aluminum, single wall
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Tires: Dahon Rotolo, 20″ x 1.75″, high-pressure 65 psi
- Pedals are Suntour folding and non-slip
- Aluminum kickstand
For added safety measures the bike has double-lock system for every latch. It is sleek and simple as it does not have shifter cables and brake cables and hence there is simply nothing for it to adjust. It has aluminium handlebar and forged aluminium fixed handle post for smooth and efficient running.
Dahon Speed Uno is an all-rounder bike that provides advantageous features such as-
- Easy for carrying as it is lightweight
- Comes with maximum safety measures
- Folding and unfolding is quick and easy process
- Sleek design with a modern concept
- Portable and durable
Some of its negative impacts are as follows-
- Its pedals are comparatively fragile as are made of plastic material
- It belongs to high price range and is not affordable for every income group